Achieving Community Goals
The purpose of a Homeowner’s Association is to create harmonious community living and to maintain, preserve, enhance, and protect the property values and assets of the community. Managing an association provides continuity to the community and preserve the architectural integrity. Most developers create common property within the community and these areas must be maintained to certain standards and criteria. Most importantly, the Homeowners Association must enforce and protect the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions; By-Laws; and policies to maintain the integrity of the community. However, to accomplish these objectives, the Board of Directors must have an active role in the corporations’ functions.
Premier Association Management, Inc. works side by side with the associations’ Board of Directors, community volunteers, and residents to create a well-balanced community, both financially and socially, that all can enjoy. Premier Association Management, Inc. strives to enhance and recognize areas of development to improve the overall position of the community by assisting in the creation and execution of both strategic and tactical goals and objectives to ensure success. Select duties are listed below but not limited to:
- To maintain, protect, and possibly increase property’s value
- To maintain, protect, and improve common property around the community
- To maintain, protect, and monitor the appearance of the overall community
- To communicate in a professional and timely manner to board members, current and future residents
- To assist in creating a sense of pride and integrity throughout the community